Our HSP Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"

3 posters

Go down

Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"  Empty Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"

Post by citygal Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:48 am

For all you kitty lovers, I noticed this special Kitten Bowl show coming on Hallmark Channel Feb 2 '14. Participants will be placed in adoptive homes. Here's some info:

" ... All of the kittens participating in the competition are guaranteed forever homes through Hallmark Channel’s partnership with North Shore Animal League America whose innovations in animal welfare have saved more than 1,000,000 pets – and counting! “Kitten Bowl” guarantees the 60-70 kitten participants will join the list of pets adopted into loving homes and will significantly raise the awareness of the plight of shelter animals across the country. ... "

Sounds not only cute but very beneficial and worthwhile! I will definitely be watching. Although I don't have a cat, I can't resist adorable pets on TV or photos.
citygal
citygal

Back to top Go down

Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"  Empty Re: Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"

Post by Buckwheat Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

citygal wrote:For all you kitty lovers, I noticed this special Kitten Bowl show coming on Hallmark Channel Feb 2 '14. Participants will be placed in adoptive homes. Here's some info Sounds not only cute but very beneficial and worthwhile! I will definitely be watching. Although I don't have a cat, I can't resist adorable pets on TV or photos.

I think that is a great idea. Animal Planet has has a show called "Too cute" where they follow Puppies growing up. Man.. I come so close to adopting a dog after that. I think that could really get people to consider adopting... though I hope it is the right people.
Buckwheat
Buckwheat

Back to top Go down

Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"  Empty Re: Calling all cat lovers - Hallmark Show "Kitten Bowl"

Post by squirrel30 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:20 pm

Cat awww I saw the previews on the website I'll make sure I'll watch it. As a kitten volunteer it'll make me laugh. Smile go kitties!!!!!!!!!!!
squirrel30
squirrel30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum