Our HSP Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Your Astrological Sign?

+8
dark lilac
fatkattykat
Luna
Sunflowerpixie
Safari
uv
Kathi-
PatriciaHSP
12 posters

Go down

What is Your Astrological Sign? Empty What is Your Astrological Sign?

Post by PatriciaHSP Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Dear HSP friends,

Sorry this is short, but I'm presently on my lunch break.

I know that we HSPs love surveys, and such, so I thought I'd ask, "What is your astrological sign?"  Another reason I have for this is that we are often "friends-challenged" due to our introversion, so this might serve as a tool to help us find others who we're compatible with.

I am an Aries.  Aries are said to be compatible with Leo, Libra, Sagitarrius, then Cancer, etc.

Look forward to the replies!

Patricia

PatriciaHSP

Back to top Go down

What is Your Astrological Sign? Empty Re: What is Your Astrological Sign?

Post by Kathi- Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:24 pm

Virgo, and I fit the Virgo profile ridiculously well.
Kathi-
Kathi-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by uv Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:22 pm

I do love surveys. But I'm a Leo, and I don't fit the Leo profile at all.

I don't know much about astrology except I read something about a revised chart that would make me a Cancer, I think.
uv
uv

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriciaHSP Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:54 pm

I fit the Aries profile well, I think.

UV, either way, I do well with Leos or Cancers.

Patricia

PatriciaHSP

Back to top Go down

Post by Safari Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:04 pm

Ah, I love astrology!  It's one of those things I would like to explore in more detail.  The majority of people whose star signs I know do fit them well.  Sometimes I can even guess them accurately, although I don't know all the signs in detail.  

I'm an Aries, myself.  And yes, it does describe me pretty much to a T. Smile   'Sensitive but strong' would be one of my particularly apt traits.  As well as impulsiveness.  The only thing is that Aries' are supposed to be born leaders, and so far I haven't seen much evidence of that in myself.  But I often think that it's largely because of my lack of self-confidence (and because I've always been a bit immature probably, hehe).  I do have the typical Aries impatience, especially when I feel that those in charge are not doing a great job and I could do it better, haha (although I don't really feel that way often.  I'm not unreasonable - I do understand mitigating circumstances and more often than not I'm happy not to be in charge and don't think I could do a better job - see self-confidence issues).  The other night, for example, I went to a quiz/trivia evening, and the person who was put in charge of writing down our answers (on the basis that she had 'lovely' handwriting) was getting all confused with our discussion of the answers and not writing them down correctly, and I was like, "let me at that paper!" (silently, of course).  Eventually some of the others recognised it too and suggested she hand the job of writing over to me.  

Also, I have been known to organise events (in my younger days), so maybe that's my leadership tendencies shining through.  I do sort of feel as though something is missing from my life because I haven't ever really held a proper supervisory role in the workplace, especially given that I have worked mostly in large companies where those roles are fairly readily available.  I generally haven't applied, but I also haven't been encouraged to apply (usually).  I guess I am better off working for myself, or working alone, which is why my current job suits me as much as I sometimes hate to admit it.

Apparently the rising star sign is supposed to play a big part in your personality as well?  I believe mine is Libra - the scales.  Supposedly that means I'm balanced.  Dunno about that, unless it means 'full of contradictions'.  Heh.  One of my best friends in the world is a Libra and she's very balanced - and it's one of the signs Aries are supposed to be compatible with, as you said, Patricia - so I wonder if that's why we get along so well.  I once dated a Leo for 18 months or so.  It didn't work out.  Very rocky relationship.

Interesting stuff, star signs!  I don't place absolute importance on them, but I think they can be useful for explaining a few things, at least.
Safari
Safari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunflowerpixie Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 am

I'm a Virgo and like Kathi I fit the profile extremely well. My birthday is the same day as, International Peace Day, which I really like. cool2 

I think I read somewhere that Virgos get on very well with other earth signs like Taurus and Capricorn as well as Virgo.

Although my sister is a Capricorn and I really don't like her much at all and now realize that I thought we got along well only because I was doing all the work. My father is a Taurus and my mother is a Virgo.
Sunflowerpixie
Sunflowerpixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:20 am

I'm a Capricorn. I do think I fit the profile quite closely in a lot of ways but not in others. For example, Capricorns are meant to be very driven, business-like, and ambitious as well as concerned with climbing to the top of the ladder, recognition, status and material goods which is SO not me. I do think I'm disciplined, diligent and a hard worker but I just don't identify with those other traits. Also we are meant to be very efficient and organized and that isn't me so much either lol.

I have heard that about earth signs getting along well. One of my best friends is a Virgo SFP. Smile
Luna
Luna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatkattykat Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:37 pm

I'm a Taurus. I don't really follow astrology so I don't know much about the other signs, but I know that I fit Taurus somewhat well...I can be stubborn, and it's said that Tauruses are very loyal and provide stability.
fatkattykat
fatkattykat

Back to top Go down

Post by dark lilac Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:30 pm

I am a Pisces, and I fit the profile of one extremely well, almost perfectly I think. Compassionate, loyal, accepting, imaginative, escapist, lazy, oversensitive, indecisive, self-pitying, mystical, mysterious, yep. I never read horoscopes but I think the descriptions of all the different signs is very interesting, however I don't know details about all of them. I do know my husband is a Scorpio and I think it fits him well too.
dark lilac
dark lilac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunflowerpixie Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:28 am

Luna, Smile I knew you were very grounded.

And FKK that sounds just like my father, stubborn, loyal and very stable. And also a HSP.
Sunflowerpixie
Sunflowerpixie

Back to top Go down

Post by mcontrary Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:29 pm

I'm a Virgo and also fit the profile quite well. I tend to have lots of friends who are Virgos and Libras. My hub is a Taurus and we're very compatible.
mcontrary
mcontrary

Back to top Go down

Post by squirrel30 Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Sagittarius girl here with a virgo moon. Very Happy
squirrel30
squirrel30

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulWhisper Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:03 pm

Leo..roooooaaaaar Very Happy
SoulWhisper
SoulWhisper

http://www.agkeizer.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Holly Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:38 am

I'm a new member, and I find astrology very interesting! Not the horoscopes so much, but the descriptions of the individual signs. I'm a Sagittarius and it fits me to a "T"!

Holly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi- Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi Holly, and welcome to the forum. Please feel free to tell us a little about yourself!
Kathi-
Kathi-
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum