Our HSP Home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Myers-Briggs Type?

+17
mtngrl
dinksgal
Eune
Kathi-
Tragic
Rivershine
laughing dolphin
flowerlady
honeybee
uv
melodiccolor
fatkattykat
Safari
Nucky
mcontrary
Denmarkguy
Luna
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What is your Myers-Briggs Type? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your Myers-Briggs Type?

Post by michellet Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:40 pm

uv wrote:Do most fall on the P side? Seems like we have a lot of Js here. So far no strong S types feel compelled to post Smile

I'm an S... I've taken this test (and variations of it) many times but the result is always the same: ISTJ

michellet

Back to top Go down

What is your Myers-Briggs Type? - Page 2 Empty looks like I'm an International Spy for Postmodernism

Post by T1 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm

ISFP

Introvert(67%) Sensing(1%) Feeling(25%) Perceiving(11)%

You have distinctive preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

T1

Back to top Go down

What is your Myers-Briggs Type? - Page 2 Empty Re: What is your Myers-Briggs Type?

Post by Safari Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:09 am

Since I am struggling to concentrate on study at the moment due to having a bunch of stuff on my mind, I thought I'd take the Myers-Briggs test again, just for the heck of it.  I suppose I like to see whether I change over time. Smile   And the answer is....I really don't, at least not fundamentally (strangely enough).  Still an ISFJ.  Although some of the percentages have changed.  I do seem to be getting more and more introverted the older I get, although I do wonder if that's a result of being so isolated due to my study these past few years.  I came out at 78% for introversion this time, and it used to be way lower than that.  I see last time I was 67%.  I don't feel like I'm that introverted, so I think something might be a bit skewed there.  Either that or I really am getting closer to being my 'authentic' self as I age, and my authentic self is a definite introvert!

My 'S' function is unchanged at 1%.  I might as well call myself a borderline S/N.  Sometimes I think I relate to the 'N' traits more than the 'S' traits, so I don't know why it keeps coming out as a very slight 'S'.  I guess my subconscious must know something I don't. Wink  The 'F' came out as 50%, so a little higher than last time (38%).  And the 'J' is unchanged at 33%.  

It's interesting.  I've been reading about my type again and I would say it's pretty accurate.  It's actually helped me to understand something about myself (or maybe 'remind myself' is a better way of putting it) that's been bothering me a lot lately.  

Always good to revisit the test.
Safari
Safari
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum