Hi All Jan here=D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi All Jan here=D

Post by jan4jam on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:20 am

Good morning all,

I just want to tell you that I have bot forgotten about you all, I have been very busy with my sons Graduation and his party his senior lunch in etc. I am exhausted but in a very good way, my cousin is also grieving the loss of her Ma my Aunt sister of my Ma and she took care of me for as lot of my childhood I am learning a whole lot about myself I have all of you to thank that book by Elaine Arron has been a blessing really I do feel like I have a gift, I always wondered why I was so tired when others weren't etc and why I had such a need to help and support people like having my group even though it exhausts me to all heck I can not let those people go I care a lot about them and their struggles.

I feel great being here and can not wait to ask all of you the questions i have of things I am coming across in the book and work book etc some things I do not understand please be patient with me I have ADHD combined type so some times I do get slight confused is all

LOL to all of you hope u r having a good week don't work too hard can not wait to get back here it should slow down for me after the 26th of this month all the rest of tyhis months weeks are piled with things to do for my son etc..

I am so proud of him for his accomplishment it was not easy for him lets leave it at that for his HS years!

Thinking of you all and so happy I found this group I feel I truly fit in and do not even know all of you yet but the help you provided support I should say was great and I am very grateful for to steering me in the right direction to even see if I was a HSP, my therapist believes as well after I brought the book to him, you advice helped as well!!

LOL sisters Jan

PS I apologize deeply if this is all typos and etc.. I have just been trying to get here for like a week but been busy and I did not want to wait another day right now I am on my way out the door to do the grocery shopping for we are so busy today sorry if i used short lingo as well wont happen again!!!!
jan4jam

View user profile http://www.bipolar4lifesupport.co

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi All Jan here=D

Post by uv on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:44 pm

Hi Jan, I don't think I've talked to you before. I have been a member here for years but not posting as much lately for several reasons, partly related to time. I don't have ADHD but still I can understand dashing off a quick message just to hurry and get one sent off!

Just thought I would say hello and congratulations to your son on his graduation. I hope learning about being HSP continues to be helpful, it's great that you have a therapist who is on board. Elaine's book was a huge revelation to me. Are you signed up to receive her newsletter? Or.... I think maybe she is not doing that anymore but that you can still read archives? A lot of good stuff there!
uv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna on Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi Jan. I can relate to having a very busy week as well which is why I haven't been able to respond to your message until now, but I have been meaning to!

I also wanted to say congratulations to you and your son on his graduation, you must feel proud! Yes, this must be a really hectic time for you but I appreciate you checking in here and I'm so glad to hear you got Elaine Aron's book and brought it to your therapist. Reading that book and finding out about HSP was a lifechanger for me and most of us here I think.

I am going to an HSP retreat in August and while Elaine Aron won't be there in person there will be a conference call with her and we can ask her questions, I'm quite excited about that!!
Luna
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum